This is custom heading element
With Amazon entering the NVA market and starting the hiring process, Arlington County’s already heated real estate market is on fire this spring.
- Sold Dollar Volume for April 2019 was $195,981,697 for all home types, an increase of 12.44% over April 2018;
- Median Sold Price rose 18.87% to $661,500 from the same time last year;
- Average Days on Market dropped from 57 in April 2018 to 33 this April;
- The Average List Price for Sold homes was $742,968, up from $672,598 for April the previous year, an increase of 10.46%;
- The largest volume of Sold transactions were for Single Family Detached homes in the $1M to $2,499,999 price range. These were followed by condos/co-ops in the $400K to $499,999 and $600K to $799,999 price ranges.
National Landing is driving the activity. The median home price in the area has jumped $105,000. since the announcement in November 2018 that Crystal City had won HQ2.
Neighborhoods adjacent to National Landing, and those within a reasonable commute, are also seeing increased activity and pricing.
Inventory has fallen -46.3% from the levels in April 2018.